Tour available Languages:
Our city tours offers innovative and meticulously planned itineraries in Poland cities, held by first-rate licensed local tourist guides with Historical, Artistic and Literary University background, and great communicative skills and in your language.
Our privately guided tours are unequally comprehensive, and are conceived and planned to learn not only about the major monuments of the world’s most beautiful city, but to disclose Poland lesser-known treasures, sometime accessible only by special arrangements.
You will be pick up from your hotel to this tour.
Please write your hotel name at the booking form at the “SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS” field.
Poznan city tour program
Tour program – Poznan (5 hours)
• Palm House in Poznan – one of the greatest in Europe
• Old Market Square – with a XVIth c. Renaissance Town Hall
• Parish Church – the most beautiful Baroque church in Poland
• Museum of Musical Instruments – the only one in Poland
• Freedom Sq. with Raczynski Library
• Cathedral on The Tumski Islet – the oldest part of the city with the tombs of the first Polish sovereigns
• Recreational grounds by the Malta Lake.
Note: This tour is for minimum 4 participates, If less participates payment will be for 4 participates
Guide and private Car
Tips and gratuities
After complete your booking, you will get the Voucher for the tour to your email with all the details on tour, copy will be send also to your mobile.
You will be pick up from your hotel at the time of starting the tour.
We wait to serve you and we wish you pleasant tour