Tour available Languages:
Our city tours offers innovative and meticulously planned itineraries in Poland cities, held by first-rate licensed local tourist guides with Historical, Artistic and Literary University background, and great communicative skills and in your language.
Our privately guided tours are unequally comprehensive, and are conceived and planned to learn not only about the major monuments of the world’s most beautiful city, but to disclose Poland lesser-known treasures, sometime accessible only by special arrangements.
You will be pick up from your hotel to this tour.
Please write your hotel name at the booking form at the “SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS” field.
Tour program Gdansk-Sopot-Gdynia (6 hours)
• Westerplatte – The Battle of Westerplatte was the first battle in the Invasion of Poland, the beginning of the Second World War in Europe
• Gdansk City Tour Green Gate,
• Long Market,
• 15-th century merchant’s palace – Artus Court,
• symbol of Gdansk – Neptun’s Fountain, Town Hall,
• Long Street with marvellous merchant’s houses,
• grand ornamental arch – Golden Gate,
• pride of Gdansk – the biggest brick church in the world – St. Mary’s Church, Mariacka Street,
• waterfront canal with The Crane – the biggest crane of medieval Europe.
• short walk on the longest wooden pier in Europe 560 m (1866 ft.) with beautiful panorama of Gdansk Bay and the famous monte casino street.
• Gdynia – heart of Gdynia:
• Kosciuszko Square with Oceanographic Museum and Aquarium,
• “Dar Pomorza” training tall ship which is a museum now,
• Naval Museum, Marina Gdynia.
2 persons – 85 Euro / person
3-6 persons – 70 Euro / person
7 persons and more – 55 Euro / person
Guide and private Car
Tips and gratuities
After complete your booking, you will get the Voucher for the tour to your email with all the details on tour, copy will be send also to your mobile.
You will be pick up from your hotel at the time of starting the tour.
We wait to serve you and we wish you pleasant tour