Tour available Languages:
Our city tours offers innovative and meticulously planned itineraries in Poland cities, held by first-rate licensed local tourist guides with Historical, Artistic and Literary University background, and great communicative skills and in your language.
Our privately guided tours are unequally comprehensive, and are conceived and planned to learn not only about the major monuments of the world’s most beautiful city, but to disclose Poland lesser-known treasures, sometime accessible only by special arrangements.
- This tour is escorted by Guide by chosen language at the booking form, vehicle and hotels on B/B base.
- Hotels Level: 3-4 Stars (High standard tourism hotels)
- The price is per person in Double Room.
- At this tour you will be pickup by the guide from Warsaw airport at your arrival.
- (It is possible to be pickup from different location – Please write note the “pickup location” at the booking form at the “SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS” field.)
- Tour Program
- Day 1.
- Begin in Warsaw – visit Old Town with Royal Castle, city walls, New Town, King’s Road, Presidential Palace, Krasinski Palace, Ghetto Memorial. Overnight in Warsaw.
- Day 2.
- Morning departure for Krakow. En route stopping in Kazimierz Dolny – delightful town on the bank of Vistula, a popular haunt with actors and painters – enjoy a relaxing walk to the romantic ruins of the castle with a watchtower. Next stop in Sandomierz – one of Poland’s finest towns with cathedral and interesting Diocesan Museum. Continue to Krakow – introductory tour of Old Town – splendid Cloth Hall on the Grand Market Square, overnight.
- Day 3.
- Visit Wawel cathedral – learn about coronation ceremony of Polish Kings, Royal Castle with Private Apartments of the kings. Afternoon – drive to Wieliczka Salt Mine / in Krakow’s Vicinity / – an underground world, underwater lakes, hand-curved figures in charming chapels – all made in salt. Overnight in Krakow.
- Day 4.
- In the morning visit Kazimierz – Jewish district of Krakow with Old and Isaac’s Synagogues. Afternoon departure for Zakopane. En route – rafting down Dunajec River through Dunajec Gorge in Pieniny National Park. Arrival to Zakopane – resort of Tatra Mountains – time to indulge into the atmosphere of shopping street of Highlanders. Folklore dinner / optional /. Overnight in Zakopane.
- Day 5.
- Touring day we start seeing the wooden chapel in Zakopane – one of the finest creations of Witkiewicz – who developed the distinctive “zakopane” style. Next you will see a wooden village Chocholow – houses of Highlanders made of thick tree trunks. Continue to Auschwitz – the largest Nazi death factory, the most cruel place of Holocaust. At the end of afternoon – arrival to Wroclaw, overnight.
- Day 6.
- City tour of Wroclaw – city of 120 bridges on the bank of Odra River, see charming Old Town with Gothic Town Hall, marvelous Baroque University with splendid Aula Leopoldina than see another wonder – Panorama Raclawicka – huge panoramic picture from Kosciuszko Uprising in 1794. Overnight in Wroclaw.
- Day 7.
- Morning departure for Warsaw – en route Lodz – shopping city. Transfer to Warsaw airport for departure from Poland.
- Hotels Escorted Guide and Car along the tour
Tips and gratuities
– It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher you got on your email for this tour.
- Terms and conditions