Tour available Languages:
Our city tours offers innovative and meticulously planned itineraries in Poland cities, held by first-rate licensed local tourist guides with Historical, Artistic and Literary University background, and great communicative skills and in your language.
Our privately guided tours are unequally comprehensive, and are conceived and planned to learn not only about the major monuments of the world’s most beautiful city, but to disclose Poland lesser-known treasures, sometime accessible only by special arrangements.
- This tour is escorted by Guide by chosen language at the booking form, vehicle and hotels on B/B base.
- Hotels Level: 3-4 Stars (High standard tourism hotels)
- The price is per person in Double Room.
- At this tour you will be pickup by the guide from Warsaw airport at your arrival.
- (It is possible to be pickup from different location – Please write note the “pickup location” at the booking form at the “SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS” field.)
- Day 1.
- Begin in Warsaw – enjoy private touring of Old Town with Royal Castle,city walls. Overnight in Warsaw.
- Day 2.
- In the morning – city tour of Warsaw: Lazienki Park and Palace, Ghetto Square, King’s Road, Presidential Palace. Afternoon – private transfer to Bialowieski National Park – the habitat of European bison / aurochs / in virgin forest. See the king of Bialowieza – bison – Europe’s largest terrestrial mammal. Overnight in Bialowieza.
- Day 3.
- En route for Masurian Lakes District – a glance to Branicki Palace in Bialystok, stopping in Biebrza National Park with swamps. Arrive to Mikolajki – small capital of Great Masurian Lakes / boat trip optional /. Overnihgt in Mikolajki / Mragowo.
- Day 4.
- Morning departure for Gdansk. Drive scenic lakes route – stopping close to Ketrzyn to visit Wolf’s Lair / Hitler’s Headquarters /, Swieta Lipka village for spectacular organ concert in baroque basilica, Lidzbark Warminski – medieval well-preserved residence of Warmia Bishops, Malbork – visit Teutonic Knight’s Castle. Continue for Gdansk – overnight.
- Day 5.
- Gdansk – ancient main port of Polish Kingdom: medieval Crane, Green Gate, Golden Gate, Neptun’s Fountain on the delightful Long Market Square, Town Hall with splendid and didactic Red Room, St. Mary’s Church with mysterious astronomical XV c. clock, lovely Mariacka Lane with amber jewellery shops. Next – Solidarity Square, Oliwa cathedral – XVIII c. organ concert with its 7876 pipes. Continue to Sopot – Baltic Sea Resort – stroll on the longest wooden European pier. Return to Gdansk – afternoon at leisure / shopping for amber, taste a Goldwasser /. Overnight in Gdansk.
- Day 6.
- Departure for Warsaw. En route – stopping in Torun: visit charming Old Town famous for its well-preserved architecture, Copernicus and … a ginger bread. Arrive to Warsaw – overnight. Chopin’s music concert / optional /.
- Day 7. Private airport transfer.
- Hotels Escorted Guide and Car along the tour
Tips and gratuities
– It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher you got on your email for this tour.
- Terms and conditions